Erin’s Caper Salmon
Erin's Caper SalmonBy Erin Bosworth Serves 4 people
INGREDIENTS:4 fillets salmon, wild Alaskan, about 1 lb. - skin on and de-boned 1/2 Tbsp. good olive oil 1 1/2 Tbsp butter 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice 4 cloves minced garlic 4 Tbsp capers 1 Tbsp chopped basil 1 Tbsp fresh dill a shake of cayenne pepper salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, heat butter and olive oil over low heat.
- Add garlic, Dijon and lemon and saute until garlic is soft.
- Add basil, dill, cayenne, and capers and stir and warm through for 5-10 minutes.
- Place the salmon in foil and pour the warm caper sauce on top.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until salmon is cooked through.
- **This dish is delicious with roasted potatoes and a spinach salad. **
Photo by Fastily via Wikimedia Commons, Creative Commons License