Smoked Salmon Dip
Smoked Salmon DipBy Meghan MacGillivray Serves 10 People
1 package smoked Alaskan salmon 1 cup tofutti dairy free cream cheese 1/4 cup tofutti dairy free sour cream 1/2 bunch dill, minced with 2 fronds for garnish 1 lemon, zested and squeezed 2 small chives, minced salt and pepper, for seasoning cherry tomatoes bell pepper, cut into strips cucumber, cut into slices pita chips
- Combine salmon, cream cheese, sour cream, dill, lemon juice and lemon zest in a blender.
- Pulse until mixed together but the salmon is still slightly chunky.
- Season with pepper and more lemon if necessary.
- Serve in dish with dill fronds on top and chopped chives.
- Place vegetables and pita chips around to serve.
Photo By Michelle Peters Jones, via Flickr, Creative Commons License